Wednesday, May 11, 2011

JRyans Firkin Fest

So excited for JRyans' Firkin Fest!!!

Where: JRyans Pub, 253 East Water Street, Syracuse, NY (Hanover Square)

When: Kicks off Friday, May 13 at 4pm and goes until Sunday, May 15

How Much: Prices range from $1.50-$3 depending on the beer.  Tickets will be sold at the bar, 2 tickets for a dollar (so I assume that means you need anywhere from 3-6 tickets for a beer).  There will also be a $2 charge for your drinking glass, a customized 7oz JRyans pilsner glass (definitely a keeper, so don't drop it).



"Update on the Firkinteenth----were kicking it off friday at 5 with Ithaca Dark Humor."
-JRyans Facebook Page

You better believe I will be there Friday at 5pm!  And if you're anyone, you'll be there too.

Super excited about Ithaca's Flower Power since that's one of my favorite beers and anxious to try their Dark Humor.  Middle Ages XIPA... awesome!!  Boulder Flashback is a definite try along with Troeg's Hopback and Lagunitas Undercover.

Let's play a game... it's called who will still be coherent at 11pm when the event ends.  Eh, looking at this list, I think I'll probably loose...

I will be covering (and by covering, I mean fully enjoying and hopefully taking notes) the event Friday night from the kick off at 5pm til whenever they kick me out.  I have to work (yuck) Saturday and Sunday but Jason & Co. will most likely be there and I can hopefully meet them out after work.


Written by: Krysten

No comments:

Post a Comment